Product developer, entrepreneur and event manager by heart.
After my degree course in “Media Computer Science” and the founding of – or contribution to – multiple start-ups and projects, followed by a dedicated activity as head of development, requirements engineer and innovation manager I am seeking the next step in my personal development as (agile) coach and speaker, besides my position as Lead Product Development of the Interone GmbH.
I am especially skilled in the interdisciplinary field of agile web-, IT- and eventmanagement throughout a swifting focus on user-centered concepts as well as innovative and modern technologies due to very various project specifications and roles. Project-wise, I gained experience working in agile teams of 5-20 people – most of the time in leading positions.
29.07.2017 – UX Camp Hamburg – Speaker
- Design Studio – generating validated UX Concepts in no-time, collaboratively and interdisciplinary
- Interdisciplinary workflow to develop digital products using Sketch, InVision and Zeplin
- Correlation of agile management within the enterprise environment: Experiences, anecdotes and learnings, between utopia and enterprise clients
- TBD – Ginnovation "Swim with the crowd" @ Interone, Hamburg
- 07./08.09.2017 – Solutions.Hamburg @ Kampnagel, Hamburg
- Automated End-To-End Testing within agile projects. (In Sparring with Lukas Reineke, Developer at Interone)
- Design and UX Requirements Engineering for Developers.
- 21./22.09.2017 – NEXT Conference 2017 @ Reeperbahnfestival, Hamburg
What others are saying
|Recurring Travel Locations
||Munich, Frankfurt am Main, Essen, Berlin, London, Manchester, Birmingham, Amsterdam
||Certified SCRUM Master, Certified Product Owner
||+49 - 40 - 43 29 69 - 53 82
||+49 - 17 - 72 61 20 9
Anrufen | Nachricht
||XING | Linked.In